During Open Hours, $35 per hour for Pavilion + $5.00 admission per person
While Park is Closed,
$350 for 2 hours and $175 for each additional hour
*Must be reserved 2 weeks prior
If you're interested in signing your child up for swim lessons, Coach Coak Matthews is offering them at our facility. More information through this link: http://www.coakmatthewsaquaticactivities.com/
Rules & Regulations
1. All children under the age of nine (9) must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over or a parent of the child under 18. All children under three (3) must be kept within reach of the accompanying adult.
2. Anyone under 18 can be asked to take a swim test by a lifeguard prior to going into the deep water (5' and over).
3. No running, pushing, or horseplay on the concrete deck area.
4. No diving from the side of the pool. Diving only allowed from the deep area of the pool.
5. No food, drinks, or coolers will be allowed to be brought in the Aquatic Park. No food or drinks allowed in the pool water area or close to the edge of the pool deck. Food is only allowed in shaded seating areas, concession area, and grassy areas.
6. All patrons must shower before entering into the pool from the grassy areas or when entering the Aquatic Park.
7. All swimmers must wear a conventional type swimsuit. No cutoffs allowed. No baby diapers. Swim diapers are required.
8. No flotation devices can be brought into the Aquatic Park other than full body floats.
9. No alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, or drugs. Smokers may leave to smoke 50' away from the facility.
10. No animals or pets allowed in the facility.
11. No refunds allowed. Rain checks for pool closing before 3:00 PM
12. No swimming around the plunge end of slides or diving area.
13. One person at a time on the flume slide.
14. No boom boxes or other musical systems will be allowed.
15. No artificial aids are allowed on or near the diving boards or slides.
16. No profanity, obscene gestures, cursing, or yelling will be tolerated. These actions will result in immediate suspension from the pull area.
17. The City of Arkadelphia is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
18. Any violation of the above rules may result in suspension or expulsion from the facility.